Skeleton C program designed as a starting point for new projects.
• Command line arguments (short, long, and non-flagged arguments)
• usage() function for all invalid arguments or -h and -?
• signal handler to catch ctrl-c to terminate program
• Use of select() to read from stdin
• Simple stdin command processor to allow for interactive program control
• Makefile with examples for cross compiling
• Includes example 'definition' header file with helpful macros and #defines for use in the system
Great use as a starting point for command line programs...
Sign Up For Full Access
Members gain full access to the Prosource library with dozens of source files for ARM Cortex, ATMega, PIC processors
as well as desktop and embedded Linux systems. Solutions for bootloaders, Buildroot and Yocto targets as well as guided articles
on embedded development to gain critical knowledge in new systems and speed up development.